1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HG on No$gba fixed

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DarkHEllSING, Apr 27, 2010.

1. DarkHEllSING

DarkHEllSING Member

hello..im new in this forum and..
    i would like to know if its possible to share my patched rom and patched No$GBA..
    for 2 weeks now i was trying to find a way to play this game in No$GBA ..but i could find a solution for my problem then i
    started to work in a solution for this problem and i got one..now i dont know if i can put a link of my project ..
    because on the rules it says i cant put a link whiteout the permission of and administrator..what should i do? :/

Edit:

well at least for me its fixed i have now played 4 hours whitdout rest this game whit no freeze or crash and i decided to share ..
    i putted at least 5 patches on this rom(anti-black screen,anti-freeze,anti-crash,English patch and rom descriptor).
    in the emulator i just putted another bios and firmware.

heres my patched rom and No$gba:

http://www.mediafire.com/?otbjcmdcd25

folow this spets :
    1.Open the file GAME and open no$gba and select the paste rom,once you have opened the paste rom select heart gold.

2.when it apears the image of the emulator white it is still white press F11.now select GBA BIOS(Nintendo logo)
    on Reset/Startup Entry Point and again select option and save.

3.that rom is Japanese but got almost 95% of everything translated ..including dialog.

and a tutorial:

what do you think?
    tell me how long can you play in a row..

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Re: I think i fixed Pokemon HG on No$gba

Well,

If you post a link from the file hosting site(Megaupload, Mediafire, Rapidshare), it may be allowed.
    But, if you post a link to the site that has the similar content with RomUlation, then it is not allowed.

Before you do that, what are the differences between your fixes from this one?
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34997.0

3. DarkHEllSING

DarkHEllSING Member

oh thanks now i undersant ..
    i dont know if the patch you mentioned is better because i didnt try it but i didnt find any freeze or crash during my game play..
    it seems the ap its different in the usa version..
    the playing time that i ve done so far was 2 h and 22 min strait .. i cant do more than that :/ its bad for my health :p

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Did you use AR Codes to run the game?

5. DarkHEllSING

DarkHEllSING Member

no i patched the rom whit cheat patch.