1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HG: Cheated myself stuck in Vermillion City

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by diamania, Mar 29, 2010.

1. diamania

diamania Member

I cheated myself stuck in Vermillion City as I accidentally took the ship to the city through the wall hack. How do I go back? I can't fly as I don't have the appropriate gym badge yet.

:eek:

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

sorry but you can't :\

3. diamania

diamania Member

LOL. Oh well... ;D

4. jce123

jce123 Member

how do u get cheats on it

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Actually this happened to my brother today, kind of hilarious at the timing, he was able to fix it.

Try flying from vermillion to the elite 4, then to olivine, it might fix it, not sure exactly what he did

6. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

He hasn't got fly yet.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yes he did, you get fly in like cianwood i think, that is before kanto, so it's before vermillion

8. akds

akds Member

if you have the bicycle use it with wall hack and try to go back over the water and use protect to be safe against wild pokemon, i would say.

9. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I'm not exactly sure what wall hack does as far as limitations, but if you can, wall hack through the Snorlax blocking Diglett cave.
    From there go through the cave, CUT through the branches further south and you'll be at Viridian City. Then take the route west and the guard should let you through (since you made it to Viridian, otherwise it is blocked, or wall hack through that).

Do all of that crap, or give yourself the Cianwood Gym badge and hack FLY onto one of your Pokemon using Pokesav if you haven't done so already and FLY your way back. Then remove the badge and go about as normal.

10. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

This is why you don't use cheats :p

Seriously, you have to say...this is pretty funny.

11. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

And if you do, don't use potentially dangerous ones.
    I find it ironic that he used an AR to get himself into this predicament.
    The only way you could actually do this using Pokesav would be to mess with your coordinates, which is usually a one-way ticket to starting over if you type in the wrong coordinates.

12. diamania

diamania Member

I do have PokeSAV but I didn't find out how to add badges. Thanks anyway guys, I have learned one very important thing: don't cheat without using your brains. :D

13. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

14. diamania

diamania Member

Yeah I am back now. :) Thanks all.

15. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

This is a really good reason why cheating is bad for you! :D

16. Iceninjas1

Iceninjas1 Member

Don't Use cheats that will ruin the game. I find Some Cheats can make the game boring because it has no challenge but, I would use cheats for Getting pokemon and not doing other stuff in the game that you don't have to do. (battling random trainers) I just walk through them ;D

17. diamania

diamania Member

Yeah I made the game way to boring. :(

18. -Jad

-Jad Member

Cheat your way back out...

19. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

You could always use a walk on water cheat and a walk through walls cheat at the same time...

20. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

Wait until the boat comes back on certain days?