1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POKEMON HG AND SS USA FINALLY PATCHED

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cadmus0101, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadmus0101

cadmus0101 Member

hello everybody its me again. my last patch failed big time but now this time I finally got the right one. THIS PATCH IS 100% GUARANTEED TO WORK. ITS THE USA VERSION PATCHED FROM THE JAP VERSION. finally patched it and works great. it took days to patch but the person who patched it finally has it finished and working.

SINCE THE PERSON WHO DID THE PATCHING DID NOT ADMIT THAT THIS WAS NOT ALL HIS WORK I AM FORCED TO CHANGE THINGS.
    THIS IS THE VERSION FROM RYKIN BUT WITH MORE TRANSLATIONS AND BUG FIXES. LOOKS MORE COMPLETE TO ME CUZ THERES MORE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS. ANYWAYS IF U STILL WANT THE LINK ILL POST IT HERE.IF U WANT IT

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD topic

3. lol get the fcuk outta here

4. cadmus0101

cadmus0101 Member

alrite then since ur so unthankful ill just post the link and whoever downloads can confirm it works
    Post Merge: [time]1269381013[/time]
    ok sum1 has pmed me and will confirm it works after the download. as much as I wanna post sum vid proof I dont have my ds with me so that person will test and confirm and then ill post the link

5. sylar1000

You didn't read the last post in the last topic?

6. cadmus0101

cadmus0101 Member

yes but I actually have a source. if a mod wants it then tell him I have a person confirming it for proof and then I release the link to the public. it will be confirmed in a few minutes

7. joshuah2o

joshuah2o New Member

i just want a working one
    if you have it, plz post it public
    , i dont care if you label it
    USE at own risk, beta rom
    and whatever else,

if the mods insist upon denying us a working patch
    they better work fast, and test it fast

8. sylar1000

"must go through a mod with source information first"
    "through a mod"
    "first"
    "through a mod first"

9. I Wanna Get The Patch From You Too Plz!

10. I wanne test it out on my R4DS so just give me the download link or something and i'll test it out ^^

11. qwertycat

qwertycat Member

Lets not feed the troll and allow a mod to confirm this before it blows up like every other thread.

12. Yeah you're possibily right about this.. i'm already sick of this game anyway and i haven't even played it...

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, if this works, yay. I've pretty much lost hope on seeing a patch though, as every time somebody has said that they have a patch, it either makes no difference or makes things worse. Once again, all because it works on your N-Card with the patch does not mean it will work on other flash carts.

Either way though, here is to hoping there are positive results.

14. cadmus0101

cadmus0101 Member

well I already sent it to like 5 people instead of 1 cuz the first guy had slow internet. I guess ill pm a mod to confirm it works then. it works 100% for me without freeze. already on kanto goin for 10th badge. all u haterz are ready to believe

15. shubon

shubon New Member

Im downloading the patch now, will check to see if it works, will be testing it on my R4i SDHC and my R4 clone (N5). Will post in 10 minutes to confirm results, Ill test if it freezes by doing 20+ events.

16. sylar1000

XD calm down home slice

17. qwertycat

qwertycat Member

I also don't understand this? It works on your N-Card, yet you don't have your DS with you?
    Hmmm.. Yeah okay that makes sense. This guy's legit.

18. cadmus0101

cadmus0101 Member

i got the patch a few hours ago to confirm it works and it does. I dont got ds now cuz my sister is playing.

19. qwertycat

qwertycat Member

Just to clearify. This wouldn't happen to be the same patch you claimed to have from the post that was locked by TirithRR, is it?

20. mega29

mega29 New Member

hey i hope it works.

Cadmus pm the link to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.