1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sinnoh2, Mar 21, 2011.

1. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

Out of all the fire starters which is the best.

2. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Cyndaquil.

Take that you 1st Gen fanboys!

(It depends on what kind of pokemon you want. In terms of stats I'd say they're all pretty equal though.)

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Blaziken now gets Speed Boost, but lacks defensive typing or bulk to pull off consecutive boosts. Thankfully, I can actually get rid of the Choice Scarf and still have the speed and versatility of using 4 attacks, or even Sub + 3 attacks.

He could make a nice lead, with Focus Sash, and Speed Boost, you're guaranteed at least 1 Speed Boost, which might be just enough to sweep. With Substitute, the only thing that gets in your way are moves that force the pokemon out.

For now, Infernape still holds the best, but when the Dream World is released and Speed Boost Blazikens are legal, then Blaziken will take the lead.

4. sinnoh2

Ahh Okay now I need to post a rate my team later today~..

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Metagame isn't quite finalized yet, however, you can evaluate your team based on one pokemon. Excadrill. If you don't have an effective means to put this pokemon down, you will need to redo your team.

I'd expect a full work up for your RMT. It really needs to be in-depth for it to be worth anything.
    As of right now, an English Dream World Blaziken is impossible to have legally. I'd hold off until they release stuff for the Dream World, otherwise you'll be rating sub-par setups.

6. sinnoh2

Ah thanks
    and I don't do EV Training so don't hate please >_>

7. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar.Obvious, nay?