1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heartgold (U) keeps freezing, please help!!! on R4DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wezzer, Mar 19, 2010.

1. wezzer

wezzer Member

I have an R4DS and i have pokemon heartgold (U). It froze every so often, but now I have just beaten the 3rd gym, and it is now freezing after every 2 events! Please help, a link to a patch or tell me if you have the same problem, anything that will help please!

Thanks a lot guys,

2. meeuw

meeuw Active Member

I think there isn't a patch yet, you should just buy the game, it's not that expensive or wait till an AP patch

3. wezzer

wezzer Member

How will i know if there is one?

4. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

i no rite
    thsi is hapnenig to me as wel
    where is eth patch

5. Dude there is already a topic for this.

6. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

See this: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36094.0

Also try this one: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36511.0

7. wezzer

wezzer Member

How do you tell when they've uploaded a patch? Will they edit it into the main bit like on page 1 where he says all the working ones and not working ones?

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Very good advice. :)

I was just about to post those two links.

9. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

If someone PMs a mod, or someone who can edit the topic with new info regarding a certain card, they'll update the first post list. Something along those lines.

10. wezzer

wezzer Member

Thanks

11. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

yeah....or just keep an eye for threads with the title as "Working patch HGSS R4" etc.

Yes they might be fake but what else can you do?

12. wezzer

wezzer Member

I guess

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Hey wezzer, just make sure that you read the other threads first before posting this one, because this has been discussed atleast 1000 times in the last week, and the mods don't want any more Pokemon threads. We'll just have to ... wait.

14. DePeeters

DePeeters Member

I'm really getting sick and tired of these threads.

15. Zdroyd

Zdroyd Active Member

LOL That is the quote of the century. (I'm just saying...)

16. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol well it is true, a lot of people are lucky to even have the game downloaded and somewhat playable.

17. N1Goon

N1Goon Member

Yup it should come up on the first page, when solutions were available for CycloDS, Edge etc, they were posted on that page right away, so you should expect the same regarding an R4 solution... anyways, wow! Unless I'm mistaken this is now the AP which has taken the longest to crack... seems like we can look forward to a whole load of hard-as-hell-to-crack AP's from Nintendo >.< ...