1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver English Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sexywogboy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

When most games like Pokemon have been released in Japan, there is always immediately an ongoing English Walkthrough.

I love the game, and could easily finish it how it is, but I thought I'd give it a shot and ask if anyone knew where a English Walkthrough for the game was.

Thanks guys.

- Raysie

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There definitely won't be a complete one at this stage. Might be a few to pop up in a few days/weeks at GameFAQs.

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

they have to finish the game first to right a walkthrough and i think heart and soul are gonna take them some time

4. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

Anyone know how to run?

5. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

You obtain running shoes from Prof Elm after you complete the "Mr. Pokemon" thing.
    You can then run by doing one of two things;
    Hold the B button and Press the Directional Pad in the direction you wish to run.
    Touch the Shoes icon once to turn it on. Then you can run without holding B! Touch the icon again to turn it off. The best part of this feature, it saves its state when you save the game! If you saved the game when it was on, it will remain on when you load the game.

6. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

what is the mr pokemon thing?

7. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

The Mr Pokemon thing is when you go north of Cherygrove City to the North End of Route 30.
    After you pay a visit to the house at the Northeastern side of Route 30 you will have the Pokedex and Prof Elm will give you a call. You must return to the lab pronto!
    !WARNING!
    You will battle your rival upon leaving the EAST SIDE of Cherygrove City. He uses;
    IF YOU CHOSE HE WILL HAVE
    Chickorita Centiquil Lv:5 , Tackle, Smoke Screen
    Totodile Chickorita Lv:5, Tackle, Growl
    Centiquil Totodile Lv: 5, Scratch, Lear

Best tactic, Remain at Route 30 and level up your Starter to Level 10, then kick your rival's arse!

8. sexywogboy

I know that there won't be a complete walkthrough for some time. I just wanted to know if there was anyone that knew if there was a player tha maybe even made a walkthrough in the first half of the game, or maybe an ongoing walkthrough.

Anyway, the game is very easy, and I'm having great fun playing it.

9. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

help with farfetche'ds how to get them back to their trainer?

10. anandjones

Keep clicking A on him when you find him, he'll guide himself back to his trainer. Don't hijack threads also.

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Wrong.

You have to sneak up behind Farfetch'd. You cannot step on any sticks, or it will be alerted to your presence.

12. KyozukiZX

KyozukiZX New Member

Well, you can always go with the walkthrough from the GBA version of gold/sliver on gamefaqs, though it may be a litte different.

13. sexywogboy

GBC, not GBA.

If I was to follow a walkthrough of Gold/Silver, I'd be able to play the game on my own (Which I am.)

14. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Always read the Q&A section for both version at GameFaqs.
    Maybe there is an answer for your question. :)

15. anandjones

Technicality then. Also, I do not remember any of that, unless it's new to the remakes.

Below: That explains it then.

16. sexywogboy

It is new to the remakes. I have played Silver/Gold several times, and I can confirm there were no sticks at all on the ground near Farfetche'd.

17. Hukne

Hukne Member

Does anybody know how to get to Kanto? I have all badges but the girl Soul doesnt let me surf to the Tohjo Falls from New Bark Town. She says something in Japanaese and that isn't big help for me.

18. hey, does anyone know how to add a patch, i found tons of english/non freeze pathces, but dont know how to add them to my game.
    Post Merge: [time]1252763916[/time]
    by the way, i need to know how to get the patches on the ak2i
    Post Merge: [time]1252775162[/time]
    one more thing, is downloading here legal? and is there a chance i will get charged for what i have downloaded

19. keith101

keith101 Active Member

can any one help me i got my seventh badge but i dont know what to do. can someone help

20. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Don't know why exactly you'd need one, it's damn near identical to Gold and Silver. Which are almost the same as the rest of the games in the series