1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heartgold on No$GBA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by defkism, Jan 5, 2011.

1. defkism

defkism New Member

Hi, this is my first topic and I wanted to ask for help with playing Heartgold on No$GBA without any problems. Can anyone lead me to a thread that gives me all the required things I need, or post them here for me so I can download them? I've searched and I've seen a couple threads with heartgold in them, but none of them seem to show that the ROM works without any problems such as freezes or trainer loops. Also all the threads on HG/SS are from March of last year, so I'm assuming by now that there is a fully functional US ROM that plays without any problems. Can anyone help me?

2. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Download this Pokemon Heartgold rom

http://www.mediafire.com/?en97zg5uyhamof3

On No$GBA, go to Utility > Cheats and add this cheat as Action Replay DS and RAW

020DE16C E1A00000
    020D3FA8 E1A00000

Always have this cheat turned on when playing the game and you shouldn't get any black screens or freezes.

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yeah, see the link he posted is just fine. I even ran the file just to be sure and there was no issue whatsoever.

So with that in mind, I'd advise getting something to clean out your computer. You clearly caught something elsewhere.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

FAIL. Norton can't block anything. it's a useless antivirus. Get a real one and you won't have any issues.