1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold (U) RoM

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Freeisbetter2010, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, everybody this is my first post here! ;D And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I want to ask if someone can send a save file for the pokemon heart gold english rom. I know your thinking, why would I need something like that. Well, as some of you know the game tends to crash a lot and when it deos it resets. So I had a good strategy of keeping my saved game files safe by making an 2nd extra copy of the saved file in the battery. So whenever the game crashed, I would delete the corupt file in battery and replace it with the extra copy I made so I can continue where I left of. This working until I accidently deleted both my safe file I had and my extra copy. So I am asking if someone can just email me their saved game file from the No$gba battery so I won't have to start from the begining again.
    This is the email you can reach me at [email protected] Also I don't care where you were at when you played the game I just want to be able to continue playing the game even if it means skipping through some parts. :)

2. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

There's an AP fix for it.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34997.0

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Actually, the save file will not be corrupted if the game crashed,
    It just not updated to the recent save you made unless you restart the emulator.

4. I sort of noticed this so every time I was able to make a succesful safe I would exit out of the emulator and back up then restart.
    Post Merge: [time]1270387907[/time]
    Ok, I checking this out now thanks! I hope it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.