1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold (U) (MORE AP PROBLEMS)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Batman168, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman168

Batman168 Well-Known Member

So yeah, I know, i've read through all 86 pages and i'm willing to risk getting a ban, but I found another bug pertaining to Heart Gold (U) on R4DS (Original) v 1.18 and on YS Menu 1.19 (I think 1.19....)

Whenever you get into the building that transfers you out of Goldenrod (To the North) the game then switches into Nightmare mode on the piracy thing. The game then freezes every THREE Scripted events instead of the usual 21-24. I am positive that it isn't my flash cart / needing to reformat / needing a clean rom / my save being messed up, i'm not a n00b or anything xD. Idk if this is going to help towards the supposed patch that is going to come out on Thursday, or going to do anything at all, just thought i'de let you know that that's "Stage 2" of the AP problems. And if this is against the rules that Seph put out for making HG SS threads, then please let me know, and don't just insta-ban me, thanks all, and happy cracking.

Bateman

2. ismaeel

ismaeel Member

Got more than 3 badges?

3. Stepho

Stepho Member

Yeah I'm experiencing this problems too :s

4. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

when you have 3 badges, the game freezes in 3 events. after getting your 4th badge, the game will NOT load.

5. Batman168

Batman168 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I did some lurking in Gaming Lounge>Nintendo
    And I came across LOTS of other people talking about 3 badges and whatnot, so i'm sorry for making an new thread about this, a nice lock on this one would help out alot, but maybe on the main HGSS thread, somebody could post "Common Issues" or something of that matter, so that this doesn't happen again, or perhaps I could help out a mod in doing this.

6. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

Things so far that trigger freezes:

Player name selection
    Pokemon selection
    Pokemon catching demonstration by your childhood friend
    Obtaining badges
    Fly or any other transportation method like this (escape rope once, dig, teleport or so I heard)
    SS aqua or whatever it was called

I am sure there's more, I would love to see what they think of :p

7. Beorgit

Beorgit New Member

Copy the 3 badge problem... Why have you forsaken us Nintendo. Can't we just offer you dead Mareep and Piloswine in exchange for free games, Ooh Gods of games...

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Nothing new, it is known that the more badges you have the faster the freezes happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.