1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart gold/Soul silver (U) On original R4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tron22, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tron22

tron22 Member

Hello, i know that It has already been mentioned in the sticked/locked thread http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36094.0 that freezes tend to happen after 24 "actions" have been done; such as battles, entering/leaving a room, etc. And that lots of people are complaining about it with lots of different situations. the one i have already read are really messed up and very complicated to understand so please, I would really appreciate if this topic was regarding on the Main Topic and nothing else such as the No$GBA problems cuz it has been solved in other forums.

My problems are on my DS lite,R4DS-R4 kernel v1.18 (Eng.) AND Updated YSMENU for R4DS original( i use both of em)
    when i use the [Anti Freeze]
    020DD9E4 E1A00000
    020D3820 E1A00000
    for action replay(i did EVERY thing correctly and in order since I'm not new at this,unless you can find where i've gone wrong.)
    when i boot the HG or SS with cheats i get the first blank screen (top and bottom screen gone completely white without music or anything) and if i reboot the HG or SS without the cheats i have the freezing problems every 3 little event/"actions"(yes I've got my third badge in the game and it occurs less further in gameplay but its just impossible to go through)

So Please help me understand how to Get the AR cheat codes to work or give me any type of solution.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Those codes are reported to work with No$GBA only.

3. madhatter91

madhatter91 New Member

These codes don't work with no$gba either
    i've been trying to find a code for it all day with no luck =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.