1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver + M3

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Pyro Stick, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro Stick

Pyro Stick Guest

Ive been trying to get heart gold and soul silver roms working for days now and easily got over the initial blue screen problems etc but now im having a problem that i cant seem to find any mention of anywhere else. I start a game up, play it for a while, save the game, turn of the ds, turn it on again and when i go to play the game it starts up fne but when i get to the page where i choose my save file or mystery gift etc it freezes while its still half loaded (i can faintly see the options but its not fully loaded enough to see clearly). Im using a Slot 2 M3sd with the latestpdate for sd cards and for the game manager. Does anyone know how i can fix this? Im having no problems in the game with it crashing while im playing, just when i try to load my game. It crashes straight after the Touch Start screen. Ive also tried downloading a save file and trying to play using a finished game save file but that doesnt work either. Ive also tried various english patches to see if that makes a difference but it doesnt. This seems a hell of a lot of trouble just to get the wifi mew...

2. Quake90

Quake90 Well-Known Member

i'm not completely sure which flashcart you're using...

m3 simply
    m3 Real ( which i doubt because pokemon HG SS works with this one)
    m3i?

what?

3. Pyro Stick

Pyro Stick Guest

Slot 2 M3 Perfect SD
    [​IMG]

I have a friend with M3 Simply so if someone knows for sure that it works on the M3 Simply then ill borrow that from a friend and use that instead of my M3 Perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.