1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon Battle Revolution

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 26296suj, Apr 5, 2010.

1. 26296suj

26296suj Member

Well the title says it all. :) I was wondering is Pokemon heart gold on a flash cart compatible with Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii? I have tried sending my pokemon from heart gold into Pokemon Battle Revolution but on the ds a white screen just comes up whenever a select connect to wii :( Thank you.

2. Silvertie

Silvertie Well-Known Member

If the feature requires an IR (infra-red) port to work, then it will not be possible, because flashcarts do not have the special infra-red port which retail versions of pokemon HG and SS do have. (The IR port is on the cartridge itself.)

3. Segtendo

Segtendo Member

I don't think so since HG/SS came out after Pokemon Battle Revolution.

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

You need a CycloDS (or flashcart just like it) to be able to connect HGSS to PBR.
    For the Cyclo, you need 1.58 official to run it. 1.58b2 does NOT work.

If you don't have an EDGE or Acekard, then chances are, you won't be able to do it at all. I'm assuming EDGE works as well since it's a clone of CycloDS. Acekard is along the same lines in quality so I'm also speculating that too.

But the CycloDS FOR SURE runs this no problem.

5. 26296suj

26296suj Member

ok thanks for the replies :) i think i will just trade the pokemon to my original pokemon diamond game and then transfer from that