1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Hacks Not Working on R4 and 3in1?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I was trying out a few Pokemon hacks on my R4 (It has Wood R4 1.12) and 3in1, but I can't get some of them to work.

Nonworking:
    Pokemon Mitic Island
    Pokemon ShinyGold
    Pokemon Quartz

Previously, Pokemon Never and Touhoumon weren't working in my R4 until I trimmed them. I trimmed the three nonworking games, but that didn't fix the problem.

Pokemon ShinyGold and Quartz both freeze at a Game Boy Advance logo screen that is missing the © Nintendo part, after the start-up jingle. Pokemon Mitic Island freezes at a Game Boy Advance logo screen that ISN'T missing the © Nintendo part, after the start-up jingle.

My priorities to get fixed are Quartz and Mitic Island. I could care less about ShinyGold now that I could just as easily pick up HeartGold and play that.

Pokemon Mitic Island, Quartz, and ShinyGold work perfectly in Visual Boy Advance, trimmed or not. I did exactly as I did with Never, Touhoumon, Naranja, and Moemon Emerald, so I don't know what the problem is. :p Hell, even Never works after being trimmed, and it fricken didn't work at all in my R4 OR in VBA before it was trimmed.

Please help me figure out my problem.

EDIT: I downloaded the same ROM twice for Mitic Island and Never, so it's not a case of a bad ROM.
    Post Merge: [time]1283301779[/time]
    EDIT: I just found a second version of Mitic Island??? The first one I had allowed you to choose between Red guy or Blue guy, but this one allows for male or female and seems to have a different storyline.... Which one is more recent... and still, HOW DO I FIX MITIC ISLAND IN THE FIRST PLACE.