1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Event Cheats ?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Spifflez, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

This will probably take some time to answer and respond to adequately, depending on which way the answers take. So I highly appreciate the reading and thoughtful responses that I am inquiring for.

Out of curiosity are there cheat/codes that are able to replicate all of the 'special events' within the pokemon games? More specifically Diamond/Platinum. For example.

In platinum you could get a 'special regigigas' when you pre-ordered a movie ticket in japan. Would there be a code to replicate this in some way to the point that the entire event of unlocking the other regi caves is also an outcome? There were also wifi gift events that gave you items which would unlock areas where you could find and catch specific pokemon. Such as Jirachi and Mew, though they weren't the only 2 of the events.

My sources are all from Serebii.net.

It'd be great if some could direct me to somewhere that has each cheat and some explicit detail on which cheat is what event, or even post them here, along with which game/event they're specifically for.

Note; I'd rather have the event items and such, rather than a cheat that would just give me a specific pokemon, with the events that directly give you a pokemon, I would like to, if possible, have it so that said pokemon would be able to activate any events within its game origin, and the ones it may carry with it when traded to other versions. <-- This is the main asking of codes/cheats of this post. If it isn't possible, then that's fine, however highly disappointing.

Last but not least, I'm using a CycloDS, using 1.58B2. I've not once ever had cheats activated and have absolutely no insight as to how they work with said flashcart. So any small briefing on that would sure help, though not necessary, I'm sure I can look into this myself. And, would there be any form of possible side effects from using any of the above requested codes?

Using US versions of the games.

Thanks!

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Use pokesav and download all of the necessary Wondercards.
    I had a tutorial on how to use it somewhere on here (not in the tutorial section)

Search around.

3. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

Thanks for the quick reply. So that covers the Wondercard side of things, pokesave shouldn't be to hard for me to look into. Is it possible to replicate the other event carrying/gifted pokemon?

4. insanecrazy07

I've been able to replicate pokemon events as well as the item events.
    I took it one step further and customized them with whatever nature and IVs I want.

You can still keep the stats randomized if you choose to.

5. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

Randomized is good stat wise. So, everything I have asked can be done with pokesav? (Found your tutorial). So, if I gave myself a Regigigas on platinum, It'd open access to the other caves, etc? Would i have to specify it as an event pokemon or something?

This'll pretty much be it, i should be able to work/find everything else out. I'll also be sure to make back ups of my save files. Thanks again.

6. insanecrazy07

I just pokesaved an event Arceus into my HG just a little bit ago to obtain Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

The Wondercard is like an instruction to send you a pokemon with all of the necessary data that it needs to identify a pokemon as an event. So yes, when you use the wondercard method, you have all of the necessary information that tells the game that it is an event.

However, if you just made a shoddy attempt at making an event pokemon (like say, a random Celebi, not the 10 ANIV one or anything), and it was encountered at level 17, on Route 206 or something stupid, not fateful encounter, PID is Type 1, etc. then no, this pokemon would NOT trigger the event.

The in-game events check to see if the data you have is correct. Simply having a pokemon that resembles the event pokemon will not do it.

Just a little disclaimer though:
    Do not attempt to trade or scam people with this. It ruins the fun for everyone if you simply trade away pokesaved events for legit ones. I would extend this to do not battle people with these, but most legal event pokemon are not suited for competition. However, my method is, and it is the entire reason of doing it, making these competitive, but you have to modify them within reason. A full 31 IV Arceus is highly unlikely. An Arceus with IVs ranging from 20-31, with an Adamant nature is more believable.

Also, don't sit there and clone these for people either. It's frustrating when you want a particular event and the ONLY instance you've been able to find is the one that's been duped 1000 times over or is on public display on projectpokemon. A rare pokemon is only rare if there aren't 1000 exact copies of it floating around on the internet.

7. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

I feel the same. I'm not even going to use this to make myself pokemon. I'm only using this as a way to obtain events that I couldn't here in Australia, whether they were hosted near me or not, there would still be various reasons preventing me from going. It's pokesav that makes me avoid the whole online trading. I wouldn't dare use this as a way to scam someone, let alone make myself some decently tough yet justifiable pokemon.

Your help here won't lead to any unfair or morally defouling actions, I assure you. Thanks. Good to know it all works, especially your HG test.

8. insanecrazy07

I used to custom make people teams but I stopped doing that because I realized that I'm contributing to the problem where events and rare pokemon are no longer scarce.

9. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

Well its good to hear you stopped.

I've looked into pokesav a little now, messed around a bit to test things just for fun. I failed to find any of the PCD and PGT files for the events I require though. The projectpokemon event downloads are no longer up for now either. Is there anywhere I can find the specific details and info to make the pgt/pcd info? Such as the ID's, titles and info/dates.

I'll be back after work to look around a little harder. Thanks for your help and effort so far, I'll be able to make major progress with this from here out.

Edit; I managed to find a source of the previous uploads that used to be on pkmdb and project pokemon. After catching dialga and palkia at spear pillar, i then proceeded to add the azure flute wondercard to my game, I got the flute just fine from the green man in the shop. However, the flute failed to do anything at the spear pillar. A little disappointed however not to bothered, will probably just play plainly through HG. Without the extra event stuff, I can't seem to work this out now x.x Were there any other requirements needed be met for the Flute to work when you walk onto the little flute pic after just entering spear pillar? (those 2 steps forward).

I'm sure the entire event itself should have been activated since it was the green man who gave me the flute, right?

10. Sudokenri

Sudokenri Active Member

Could you guys give me a link to the wondercard downloads please. I to want the events dont care about anything else lol. Also i downloaded pokesav v0.03a and lot of the stuff is blocked, i cant click on it, like almost all the stuff under the edit section, underground and pokedex section, most of the ARDS codes. Is it just because their are unavailable at the moment ?

11. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

There doesn't appear to have it for SS and HG yet but for Platinum/Pearl/Diamond there are cheats that enables all events, i've used to get Rotom key (i didn't had wi-fi set at the time), Shaymin and Arceus, just go to cheats.gbatemp.net and download the cheat file corresponding to your card, select the event cheat on your card menu and get the legit pokemon, you can even repeat the event to get more than one. More recently updated cheats file cheats.gbatemp.net/temp

12. insanecrazy07

@Spifflez
    Using the in-game events from D/P/Pt will not trigger your events for HGSS. And if you use the Azure Flute Arceus, that's technically not legit. Only the Michina and the TRU Arceus (for English anyway) obtained via events (or wondercard) are legit.

@Sudokenri
    A lot of the stuff is disabled because either they haven't completely updated it or the section doesn't apply. We don't have an Underground in HGSS and most of the stuff in Edit is from D/P/Pt, not HGSS. Pokesav is really only useful for editing storage pokemon and items, and of course wondercards.

@CSL00
    Yeah and the only legit event you'd get out of all of those is the Rotom Key. We don't technically have the in-game events released so if you go around saying you have caught a Shaymin or an Arceus, those wouldn't be legit. The AR is incapable of duplicating an actual event that has been released like the TRU Arceus, or the Pikachu-colored Pichu. I don't even know why people bother using the AR since it's a seventh wheel when you can edit anything you want with Pokesav and simply transfer the save file back to the SD.

13. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

How does this unlock the events in hgss? cause i really want to unlock them.

14. Spifflez

Spifflez Member

I realized this not long after I'd been tampering with it. Imma wipe the flute i now have on my platinum.

And for some reason I read this;

As if you'd traded the event pokemon to HG /fail. See, if I did what you did, and created myself an event Arceus on hg, i'd get the lvl 1 legendary, then delete/release the Arceus.

Luckily for me, I managed to get the pikachu colored pichu legitly here in Australia. Runs till the 25th of march in Europe!

I'm hoping we're going to get the 10th anniversary mew in hg/ss here. I missed alot of the mystery wifi gifts, mainly the Darkrai one, because I never knew the stuff like that was there/it worked like that. But from here on out I'll be keeping my eyes open for the events!

15. insanecrazy07

No. I used the Wondercard function to obtain Arceus in Platinum. After I got that, I saved the Arceus into a .PKM file and use the HGSS save editor to load it into my HGSS game. (even though it doesn't count towards your Pokedex entry, it is still present in your game, hatch an Arceus if you want it to count and then delete it...)

Creating a Wondercard directly from HGSS would probably not work since it's a D/P/Pt event.

My question is why would you release the Arceus? It's one of the few English Arceuses that we get. No need to release.

They don't have this one yet on the DB, but since it's still going, might as well get it now.

16. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

i dont understand why i can get the pika colored pichu from wifi on platinum but not in H.Gold

17. insanecrazy07

Because it's not a HGSS event...

18. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

If you are wondering, ProjectPokemon.org had all the Wondercards.
    They close the section for renovations, but are putting it back up soon.
    And it isn't dead. It's a pretty active site.

19. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

yet it's needed to get the spiky eared pichu event, that makes no sense, stoopid nintendo

also, when the hell is gba temp gonna add event pkmn codes to their freakin data bases!!?? it's the only way i can get them...

20. insanecrazy07

My question to everyone why the hell do you NEED to use the AR when you have a perfectly good pokesav to use, which does way more than what the AR is capable of.

While you guys are sitting here on your asses waiting for them to upload cheats, I've already unlocked all of the events (except the Celebi one, which isn't released in the US yet).