1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Emerald

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alcaclarke, Jul 29, 2007.

1. alcaclarke

alcaclarke Well-Known Member

My 8 yr old son is begging me to find out any cheats for Pokemon Emerald, they really want to complete the pokedex. Is there a way or any code to enter to have the pokedex be complete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. alcaclarke

Forgot to mention it is for the GBA!

3. Rockstar99

Rockstar99 Well-Known Member

oh wait did you mean just the GBA or the computer eg rom

4. alcaclarke

Sorry, I meant the Game boy Advance!

5. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

It's simple. Maybe not, but possible. You have to catch every pokemon possible in the Emerald version. Then, it'
    s the hard part. You have to trade pokemon that can't be found in Emerald from Fire red leaf green ruby and sapphire. Then there are the legendaries that you can only get through events. Deoxys Jiraachi Lugia Ho oh and mew. Johto starters can be gain through completing the Emerald Hoeen pokedex which includes 200 poke excluding Deoxys and Jiraachi. You can only pick one starter so trade with other Emeralds. For some rare poke locations, go to serebii.net's pokedex. It helped me a lot. However, I still can't complete the pokedex.

6. alcaclarke

Thanks Karma.

7. alcaclarke

I guess there isn't any codes to enter than?

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You can't enter codes on the real GBA, you need extra hardware to do that.

9. alcaclarke

Yeah I was aware of that, I use the action replay cheat codes on the r4ds for everything but I was thinking the old school - L, R, L, U, U, D kind of thing.

I guess I should shell out and buy my sons a DS lite and a R4DS eh!!!

10. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

Nah, Pokemon has never been one to use those kinds of codes. No, no cheats inside the game itself.

11. alcaclarke

That's too bad, oh well! Thanks to everyone who had input to spare!

12. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I not experienced with codes.

13. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

try to look your friend who has complete pokedex..

cause i can complete my pokedex by trade it with my friend.. who has some pokemon i don't have..

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

There are codes for such things for Pokemon Emerald.

Seriously, the other guys who posted on this thread don't know where to look, except for the almighty seph of course.

So you want a code that completes the pokedex?

There is one, but it can mess the game's data so it's not adviceable to use that. Instead, you should use a "Pokemon encounter modifier" code, that let's you encounter & catch every pokemon there is, though this code makes "Mew" & Deoxys" not obey you in battle.

You can get the codes here http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/921905/38469

Good luck Catching 'em all :D