1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon DS Gen Scizor WiFi Download

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by three_strangers, Jun 19, 2010.

1. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Until July 14, there is a Japanese WiFi event that offers a Lvl. 50 Scizor with the following info+moveset:
    Ball-Cherish
    Gender-Male
    ID-06180
    Nature-Adamant
    Ability-Swarm
    Hold-Starf Berry
    Ribbons-Classic (prevents from being put on GTS)
    Moveset
    X-Scissor
    Agility
    Swords Dance
    Iron Defense
    It does not unlock anything in current or upcoming (namely Black/White) Pokemon games.

So what's the point if this event is for Japanese versions of the game? Well, you can actually download this Scizor right now. It's simple!
    1.Obtain a Japanese game file of any of the DS generation Pokemon games (Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver will all work)
    2.Copy your Pokemon Sav. file.
    3.Rename your Sav. file to correspond with the Japanese game file [Pokemon Pearl (J).nds goes with Pokemon Pearl (J).sav]
    4.Turn on your game
    5.Go to Option 3 (Mystery Gift)
    6.Go to Option 1 (Recieve Gift) [Delete a previous Download Card if you have 3]
    7.Go to Option 3 (Recieve via Nintendo WFC)
    8.Download and enjoy!
    Go nuts. Remember to pick him up at a Pokemart located in most major towns.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Nice guide, though people using roms could just make one via pokesav...just saying.

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention, you need Mystery Gift to obtain this.

At any Pokemart you go to, you should see a white piece of paper at the counter. Go up to it and you will be greeted with a menu. You must enter 4 words for a "questionare". I think you have to put "Link Together With All"
    Thats

Link Together
    With All

4. three_strangers

Some people prefer not to use Pokesav because they believe it's ultra-haxxors, or something. Not like you have to do this. I just posted this for people who'd like the Scizor now.

I think getting Mystery Gift is different depending on your game. I assumed that most people that have their games also have the Mystery Gift function as well.

5. three_strangers

Heads up. The Scizor Wifi event is almost over, but another will begin after this one is done. Starting on the 15th this month and ending August 10, Japanese games can download Ash's Pikachu. It is lvl. 50 and knows Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, and Iron Tail. It has a Light Ball item attached and will not trigger any special in-game events. Just do the same as with the Scizor event to get it.
    There is also an American Jirachi Wifi event ongoing that unlocks a Pokewalker course. It knows Wish, Confusion, Rest, and Draco Meteor. This ends July 16, so hurry if you haven't downloaded it yet.