1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Distribution 2011 nds rom only Celebi works?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SlayaDud, Mar 7, 2011.

1. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Hey guys I found the Pokemon Distribution 2011 rom and was wanting to get my shiny dogs, but even though I put the distributing ds on the days of the giveaways it always says, "Distribution not avaliable now." I thought this was supposed to work? I mean Celebi works when the distributing ds is on the right days why aren't the dogs working?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Could be caused by a faulty rom copy.

For the US 3 legendary dog's distribution date(demo distribution rom):
    Shiny Raikou: 30/12/2010 – 10/01/2011
    Shiny Entei: 17/01/2011 – 24/01/2011
    Shiny Suicune: 31/01/2011 – 07/02/2011

You have to realize the above demo distribution rom has passed by a month ago. So you'll need to change your console's system date first. For that demo distribution rom to run. It could also be caused by the game's .SAV file that is made recently "March 2011" while the distribution rom must run on any of the above day corresponding to the changed, NDS console system date. The cerebi event distribution rom ended in March 6th 2011, its maybe why it work but not on the 3 dog's. The date on the .SAV file does not match or is within the distribution date time line.

3. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

OK I think it was a faulty rom cause I tried downloading a different one and it works now lol. Thanks for the dates though dude I needed those!

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Great, glad to hear it work now. :D

5. WhiteCharisma

WhiteCharisma New Member

wait, how did you even get it to work??? I have the right files i think.....

but on wood r4, it keeps saying " the file is corrupt" when i try to launch it, so i can't even try!

6. gryphon256

gryphon256 New Member

Hmm... I have an Edge DS. I changed the ds system date to within the distribution dates, and made sure there was no .sav file created with the correct date (ie today) but it still comes up with "Distribution not available now"
    What have I done wrong? :-\