1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum clock issue on NO$GBA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pastablock, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pastablock

pastablock New Member

So, this happens with every pokemon rom (which are all by Xenophobia or DDumpers), and I try to run them on no$gba with no$zoomer- game always starts at midnight, and doesn't react to my computer's clock's settings at all. This only happens with pokemon games, as, for example, TWEWY always shows the correct time in the screen's corner, based on computer's clock. I would be very thankful if anyone had any idea why this happens, and how can this be fixed.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

According to a topic on another forum it might be the rom, have you tried different roms of the same game?

3. pastablock

pastablock New Member

Yes, I did (but then, apparently 99% of existing ds pokemon rips are by xenophobia), but the two not by this guy would not work anyway. I think I know which forums you've meant, because I googled this problem, and came upon a thread about it, but the person that posted there didn't say as to WHERE'd he got a rom that worked.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Do you have bios and firmware.bin in the main folder, they may help with certin games

NO$GBA 2.6a + All files

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mojiiynlmvm

5. pastablock

pastablock New Member

Just downloaded, and booted with files from this folder and still nothing. I'm begginning to think of something. The "Time" from the menu with badges shows current time, and not the time played, and it's not like you get an actual clock later ingame, right? Or am I just stupid (because I think I once fidgeted with settings and managed to make it day, but the "Time" still had shown 0:00)?

EDIT: DAMN I'm stupid. I've looked up a screenshot from late game, TIME on trainer's card shows total time spent in game, and once I've set system time to midday (it's actualy about midnight in my timezone) it was also a day in game. Seems I was simply mistaken, sorry for trouble :-\ ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.