1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon diamond need help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by pottasome, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pottasome

pottasome Member

Guys i have a rom of pokemon diamond with save. Everythimg runs smoothly throught the game blem im facing is that each time i try to switch pokemon via computer the thing gets stuck... i tried to deposite, compare , move Everything but it still gets stuck... help me out PLEASE

2. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Well. My save was corrupted and deleted. Is it because of the R4 the DS or that the Rom has problems?

3. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

Sounds like a problem with your MicroSD card, actually. You might want to try formatting it (backing up the files on it to your computer first, of course).

4. pottasome

pottasome Member

Guys it seems like a lot of people are having problems with pokemon diamond.... I have a pack with diamond with save and no$ with speed booster..... i played the game and it only got stuck in the famouse first battle and a gym leader battle .. but the save is good and so is the speed,,, But there is a small problem.... i cant seem to change pokemon in the pc... it gets stuck everytime,,,, at the beggining there was no problem... but i think this happened after meeting BEBE.... i ll upload the file on megaupload if u want.... and if any one knows a solution to the pokemon switching thing... please post

5. magneto0514

magneto0514 New Member

mine is fine...i've already finished the game...

maybe you had problems when you were downloading the game...

or your memory card or your r4...

there are various aspects that you might want to look up on...not just the rom game... :)

6. steadyeddie

steadyeddie New Member

hi am new to this i got a ds fire card and the save dont seem to work on diamond just starts from the beginning when i switch it on any help would be appreciated :'(

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Most flash cards needed a firmware update to emulate some of the new games properly.
    You can find a firmware for your card at the following URL:

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

8. pottasome

pottasome Member

hey seph.. thnx forthe help but i am a noob who doesnt know anything what am i supposed to download and what am i to do with it... ialso have a problem with ninja council 3... it says save file curropt and says to reinsert game card... pls help me out

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

My response wasn't to you, but to the owner of the flash card.

You're trying to emulate using an emulator. Chances are it most likely work, NDS emulation is flaky at best.
    The only thing you can try is changing the backup media under settings.

10. naeem

naeem Member

hi i know the solution it is hard but it works go to move pokemon section move pokemon in box 1 to other box no like 2 or 3 or other but try to not put pokemon in box 1 you can do this by moving pokemon ok hope this help you people. and please upload the speedbooster for no$ and pm the link to me i need it asap. thanks

11. pottasome

pottasome Member

sure thing naem.. :) im a little busy these days but as soon as i get a free time ill upload

12. raj7095

raj7095 Member

which flash card do you have?

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please read the date/s of post :) Guy hasn't logged in since last year. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.