1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon d\p team and hoe to trade to other game with 1 ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by barbrain1, Mar 10, 2010.

1. barbrain1

barbrain1 Member

hi, I have some questions about my pokemon team:
    Swampert,careful,leftovers,torrent stealth rock, earthqueake, ice beam, protect
    gengar,timid,life orb, levitate shadow ball, thunderbolt, focus punch, hidden power
    metagross, adamant, choice band,clearbody meteor mash, earthquake, explosion,thunderpunch
    togekiss,modest leftovers, serene grace nasty plot, roost,air slash ,aura sphere
    blissey,calm, leftovers natural cure wish,protect,seismic toss, toxic
    gliscor,jolly,yashe berry,hyper cutter swords dance,earthquake,roost,aerial ace

all of them are good EV trained. but i want an archanine in my team. is it good?when yes, which pokemon i need to replace for it? or any pther pokemon i should use?

how can i trade ealily with 1ds?

2. Harubi

Harubi Well-Known Member

Arcanine is a fairly good fire pokémon, though there are betters around... think for example about Magmar... who can, with the introduction of the D/P/Plat series, evolve into a third stage.

I would personally recommened that one.

As far as trading with only one DS... to my knowledge, thats not possible, unless you have the Pokémon you want to transfer from Emerald...that way you can use palpark.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Magmortar is fucking terrible.

@barbrain: That team looks pretty solid. Arcanine is cool, but it's quite versatile. You could roll it as a Life Orb sweeper with Morning Sun, a physical Choice Bander or as your opening pokemon.

And you can't trade with a single DS, it's impossible.

4. narfzzz

narfzzz Active Member

If you have wifi, you could put a pokemon in the global trade center and then get him with the other game.

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

too risky. someone will snatch it before you get a chance.

you can always ask someone to help trade you the pokemon over, but you're gonna have to trust someone reputable, who isn't going to ninja your shit.

6. Naga

Naga Member

Pokesav.