1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon D/P: galactic battle

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by holoflame, May 3, 2009.

1. holoflame

holoflame Well-Known Member

I checked Serebii today and watched the episode pics from the last episode, that one were they get winter clothes. That clothes are the same as the trainer clothes from Platinum. Just a random note

2. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

about half of the dubbed pokemon DP galactic battle intro is retarded, as with others as they rap about friendship or bring friendship into something too awesome to mention it. Not that friendship is bad, I just hate the way they express it -_-

3. MrNeutral

MrNeutral Member

i kind of hate the anime the first few seasons were pretty good but i really hate this latest season i mean it has frigen beaver pokemon so that basically just tells me someone is getting a little uncreative so right now i'm reading the manga which just basically removes everything that annoyed me from the anime such as team rocket now is a bit more evil and not entirely stupid

It's called pokemon special or pokemon adventures for anyone whos intrested

4. northofpolaris

northofpolaris Well-Known Member

Whenever I see the DP in the title, I chuckle.

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Why does Ash not bring his old pokemon along? He would cream the gym leaders. And why does pikachu go down lo Lv.1 everytime he goes to a new region.

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i stop watching the series after kanto..... although i still watch the movie, its rather hard to fine the movie here...... the last movie that i watch is Mew and the Regis, which my friend downloaded. IF anyone know where to download (not torrent) the rest of the movie, let me know....