1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dancubs, Feb 14, 2010.

1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Oh My God. This just blew my mind.

Discuss.
    http://www.killcure.com/2009/10/02/pokemon-conspiracy-theory/

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

It utterly fails as a psychoanalysis and is rife with contradictions. Freud is turning in his grave.

3. dancubs

Where? It got most of the good parts down.

Hey, it's a theory from someone who isn't possibly well educated in the field. It's a good read anyways.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

I'm sure it'd be a better read if I had recently marathoned the entire series, but if that were the case then I'd also be able to refute it rather easily.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

or... it's just a cartoon.

6. dancubs

I didn't marathon the series, and I don't plan on refuting it because it's just for kicks. The person who wrote this had no intent on proving anything, just a jab at what could be the truth behind the idiosyncrasies within the world of pokemon from Ash's eyes, from the Series.

7. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with the T.V. series, but these are pretty cool:

http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2009/08/29/things-that-you-never-noticed-about-pokemon&a=2

I think that they've got something in the Venonat theory.
    And despite what other posters are saying; i think that your linked article was a good food for thought.

8. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

i only know that pokemon would be my favorite anime if the story was like that...
    Man, goddamn the guy who write that is BIG <----(sarcasm)

9. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Hmm since when did the anime = the game.
    Seeing as I don't care about the anime it dosn't really matter to me.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Ok...

That was just stupid...

I didn't read the entire thing because I'm lazy, but from what I read it was just someone analyzing stuff and pulling it out of their ass.

They don't have any time I guess.

11. dancubs

That was cool. lol Definitely worth more of a laugh than the one I found. Cubone FTW.

For something like pokemon, where else do you pull it out off?

12. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

I REALY H8 POKEMON 4 NDS OR GBA CUZ PEOPLE LOOK LIKE GARBAGE CANS

13. OMG.. ppl do really get into cartoons..

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

What?

You make no sense sir. :)

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Him fail, he no liek mudkips, for they liek him :p

On topic-I was shown this before, I had to laugh...tehuber said what I said XD

16. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Hmm, I seen this before as well.. but I can't remember who showed me it? I know this one is updated because the one I read didn't mention paul, but this is just something someone wrote up to make themselves feel good about how bad the anime is.

However it would make for a better story then the crap anime, but if anyone here really likes the first season then kudos to them, but I consider the true last episode of pokemon when ash beat gary and they all go there separate ways. Everything after that was pure crap in hoenn.

Read the manga if you really want a good pokemon story.

17. dancubs

The person who wrote this wasn't exactly jabbing at a claim that the anime sucks. He or she just wants to share what he thinks is happening.

And it does make for a good, if not better story.

18. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Yes, but like I said, if people want a good pokemon story they should read the manga, because the anime just blows.. I don't even consider it anime anymore lol Also, I think they should have kept the pokemon chronicles series with Jimmy/kenta and marina, now that one looked more serious and fun to watch.

I hate slow internet... you quoted me before I fixed my spelling. lol

19. dancubs

Which manga are we speaking of? I read the Electric Tales. Those were awesome.

They were incomparable to the anime. Eons apart.

20. Odotegui

Odotegui Member

I think the article shows almost the same final as the football anime superchampions(supercampeones in spanish) that the main character was dreaming into becoming the best football player when he gets that he woke up and he realize that all was a dream and that he can walk