1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White loading issue

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sjasogun1, Jan 22, 2012.

1. sjasogun1

sjasogun1 Member

I've been having problems with my R4 SDHC Dual-Core White (image at the bottom). I use the r4isdhc-whiteEnglish1.38 kernel found on r4isdhc.com/download_white/.

Pokemon Volt White and Blaze Black, hacks of the original pokemon Black and White games won't work on my card. The regular pokemon Black and White work fine but the hacks get stuck while loading. Getting rid of excess data on my card doesn't do anything, nor does installing the updates also found on the download page of the kernel (in fact the original games also stop working when I try either of those). I've tried both the hand-patched ones and the pre-patched ones, neither work.

I didn't try to patch the AP fixed ones: the patch for Blaze Black and Volt White has that included in it. I did try it after the hand patched ones and the pre-patched ones didn't work but predictably that didn't work either.

Does anybody know how I can get these to work?

Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White topic: gbatemp.net/topic/286850-pokemon-blaze-black-pokemon-volt-white/
    Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White pre-patched download here: mediafire.com/?n7n5pd4rbm8n1bk
    Pokemon White [clean] download here: filesonic.nl/file/l9Vs8MZ/5584.rar
    Pokemon Black [clean] download here: filesonic.nl/file/1988078751
    Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White patches here: mediafire.com/?bz0g8et4d59e5gp

[​IMG]

2. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

use rgfs multi cart Update 6.73, he mae a fix for it one one of his dat updates
    and one more thing i dunno if your card is compatible with it , but give it a try :)