1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bikeboy99, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

well on my pokemon black on my Acekard2i with latest AKAIO, when my pokemon evolve it will freeze, im using the 1st english patch from Totallydood's thread. Im pretty sure it has hex fix.

PS. Its not my SD card because im using a 1gb from my phone

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

First of all, this issue has been known and had been addressed in Kiekoes's B/W forum thread. Apparently you didn't look it up, but to answer your posting; Yes it has that issue and widely known by most of us following this forum since day 1, which is why most everybody is using the v3 Eng version that had fixed it. Unless you can't load it like some had said they can't load the v.3. Try re-patching your v1 version with Rudolph Patch v.4 if you can't use the xDelta. Rudolph patch is in page 193 in Kiekoes's forum thread about PKM B/W AP, under my name, or look up in Google by typing Rudolph Child Play Patch, its hosted by GBATemp.com. Another option is drop the Eng patched version and use the Hex-patched Japanese version.

3. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

Us BetaV4/V1 From here

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I WILL CASTRATE YOU IF YOU CALL IT BETAV4 AGAIN.

Also, remember to always check for the latest version of a patch.

5. Halo-101

Well if i dont say that beople think its the original translation the first one!so i say beta4 so they no wat i am tlkin bout

6. totallydood

totallydood Guest

about to upload pre-patched ROMs with the official patch

THE STORY IS TRANSLATED UP TO THE FIRST TOWN :D

7. Halo-101

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Sadly, I'm far past the first town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.