1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White AR Codes.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Silvermayne, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Silvermayne

Silvermayne Member

Alright, I downloaded the patched versions of Pokemon Black and White (US) and I put them into my M3i Zero with the latest Sakura firmware. I go into the cheat menu to select my cheats and it all works but when I start the game it gives me a Black Screen and does not load. Is there a fix for this?
    Post Merge: [time]1300132618[/time]
    Help?
    Post Merge: [time]1300138314[/time]
    Please someone help.

2. Traxis

Traxis Member

If you can use an emulator, look at this video. It's a fool proof way to get a working Black and White, fully playable, and able to save.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnb2Cr0QrJM

3. Silvermayne

Silvermayne Member

Alright that is not what I meant. I am not using an emulator nor do I need the fix for that, I am looking for a fix for the codes through the M3i Zero running the latest Sakura Firmware.

4. master0123

master0123 New Member

I have the same problem, but I am running a M3 Real with latest sakura.

I believe the problem lies with the fact that the M3 itself has a game patch that allows for the play of many clean roms.
    (the screen you see whenever you start up a rom)
    (it says "Now Loading" and at the bottom left hand corner will say "Game Patch Version #.##")

I believe that when you turn on the cheats with the patched rom, it messes up somewhere and freezes the rom.
    (M3 + M3 Game Patch + Patched Rom = playable rom)
    (M3 + M3 Game Patch + Patched Rom + Cheats = unplayable rom)

At the same time i do not think that you can play the patched rom without M3's built in game patch.
    (M3 + M3 Game Patch + Patch Rom = playable rom)
    (M3 + Patch Rom = unplayable rom)

So we might have to wait until m3 people updates the built in game patch to allow us to play the clean rom that will work with cheats.
    (M3 + Updated M3 Game Patch + Clean Rom + Cheats = playable rom)

Please correct me if i am wrong as i would also like to know the real reason behind this.

5. VegaNovus

VegaNovus Member

I also cannot get cheats to work, tried everything.... it's just getting rather annoying now lol

Anybody got any ideas?