1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black Version & Pokemon White Version TMs

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by TheFreakinDuck, Mar 10, 2011.

1. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I can't find two of the TMs. And they are not in the locations Serebii and my strategy guide say they are. And yes I did use the Dowsing Machine and didn't find them, nor could I get them as gifts.

The TMs are

TM 28: Dig- This TM is supposed to be on Route 4 but if it is, it's in an inaccessible area...and I couldn't even find the Item Ball there in game
    TM 57: Charge Beam - This TM is supposed to be on Route 7. Again I did not find it anywhere on the Route.

If anyone knows the exact locations of those two TMs and what I have to (e.g. Battle, talk to specific people, show certain Pokemon, etc) please provide a detailed response in how to obtain these TMs. I'd reall appreciate it.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

The TM Dig,

Its in the building in route 4 next to a vending machine, that lead to the desert resort, to the left of the path before going to Nimbasa City, there are 2 miner in there. Talk to the first one.

The other TM, I've not yet acquire it for the EU/US version. I forgot where I acquired it in the JPN version.

3. Sparks97

Sparks97 Well-Known Member

Charge Beam is in the Twist Mountain.

4. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Thank you very much.

5. Sparks97

In more detail, it's like at the bottom and there's a tunnel. Go down the tunnel and you should find a random Poke-Ball, and there is your Charge Beam. :]

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

It's not in Twist Mountain, I have the TM and I'm not even in it yet. From what I recall it is actually in Chargestone Cave.

7. Sparks97

Oh yeah it was Chargestone Cave. Blasphemy.

8. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

There's at least one that is impossible to get because of an unreleased event so don't panic if you don't have every single one.

9. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You mean to say TM 95 : Bark Out ? Because the Capsule Item event not yet out ? Its not even certain if there will ever be an event for that. But a site did mention about having to transfer the capsule item from HG/SS to B/W and take it to Mr. Lock the clown in the building in Castelia City that lead to Route 4.

There is this zoroark pokemon event distribution for JPN pokemon several months ago, where that pokemon have a rare move set with bark out as one of it's ability.

Edit: TM 95: Bark out is renamed as TM 95: Snarl. Not sure why ???

10. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Exactly, which means you'll be missing one in your bag.