1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black not letting me do Random Battles (HELP)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hamtah, Oct 7, 2010.

1. hamtah

hamtah New Member

Hello, I am playing Pokemon Black and I am having some trouble connecting to 'Random Battles'. I am already registered at Global Link and I am already to go.

Now when I go to the right lady on the top floor of the Pokemon Center, I talk to her, and she gives me options, I choose the first option each time because I know what I have to choose. Then I save the game, and then she tells me to go into the pod. After all that, I come up with the blue Nintendo Wi-fi screen, I connect to the Wi-fi, and then once I am connected, I carry on to where it shows my Profile Card on the bottom of the screen. Then when I press A on my DSi, it checks if my Pokemon have been edited in some way (Pokesav, Action Replay, Cheat Codes etc.), and then I get kicked out. :'(

Now first when I tried this out, I knew it was because of my Pokemon because I had edited them with Pokesav, so I tried it with the normal Pokemon I caught and it once again kicked me out of the game. :eek:

I am using the English patch, and I know it might be because my Pokemon have English names.

What my question is that I want to know if someone has a patch that can fix this, and not wreck my game in any way, and if there isn't, then explain what I need to do for me to go through and start battling with normal Pokemon. :(

While I wait, I will get back to finishing up my game. ;D

2. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Don't try to cheat using PokéSAV.
    There isn't a patch for random battles. I'd just catch and train my Pokémon the normal way :D