1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black Nooby Breeding Question

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sinnoh2, Feb 25, 2011.

1. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

If i was to breed my snivy i would need a girl and boy of it right and they could be in any evolution stage?
    Right?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yes. you need the male and female, place them in the day care centre, wait until the daycare man/lady call you. Or spend 1-2 days in the game to find the egg from the daycare centre.

3. sinnoh2

ah okj sorry for the nooby question =/

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Its alright. If the daycare man/woman does not call, try visiting the daycare at certain interval and talk with the daycare man/woman to find out if there is an egg for you to take.

5. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

They have to be at the same evolution stage, too, right? Just wondering.

6. sinnoh2

7. megakid11

Alright. Thanks.

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

megakid: Stop enlarging your font. Seriously.

OP: With breeding, you could also use a Ditto, if you have one.

9. megakid11

@Inunah: I fixed it. If you find any more posts I've commented on with big font, just tell me, okay? I'll fix those, too.

@sinnoh2: What Inunah said. Dittos are great. The only problem is that they are not the 'secret key to non-gender pokemon breeding' that I've heard people talk about (I haven't seen it on this website, though) Ditto only works with gender-oriented pokemon. The only way to have more of the same pokemon is to either catch more (in this case, impossible for legendaries and rare pokemon), trade pokemon with others, clone it (with an AR code), make it a wild pokemon you will encounter a lot or always (in this case, only for legendaries and rare pokemon) with an AR code, etc.

10. sinnoh2

i dont get how the clone cheats work could someone help me with that
    Hold L? I dont get it.

11. megakid11

Here's an easier way:
    1. Select a pokemon with your stylus. Just hold it (it will automatically pick it up) for the whole time.
    2. Hold 'L' until the end and move the stylus to another space IN THE SAME BOX (emphasis for importance). DON'T MOVE IT TO ANOTHER BOX!! It will screw it up!
    3. After you move your stylus to anther spot, drop the 'L' button and then let the stylus go from the screen.
    4. Refresh your screen (by switching boxes and coming back) and voila! A cloned pokemon!

It should work because it worked for me. Tell me if it has any problems.

12. sinnoh2

OMG IT WORKEDIFJAOFAHAFOAFHAOFHASFACOAJIFA NOW I DONT HAVE TO BREED FOREVER!