1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black Final Dancer

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I've run my butt all over Castelia looking for that third dancer and can't find the guy! Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

2. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Theres one in the second-to last alley way and one on the second-to last dock.

3. Fennyariel

DOH! The one on the dock is the one I'm missing! Thanx! ;v) Now could you please also tell me if there's a gadget like the vs. seeker in this game for fighting people again?

4. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

There is none. The only re-battle-able (lol) ones are the people in front of the Ferris Wheel and Stadiums (I think)

5. BigGangstaKillaC93

The best way to train your Pokemon is to go to an area with alot of grass and look for the rustling areas. You'll find rare Pokemon (to kill or capture) like Audinos which give a ton of experience points.

6. Fennyariel

Well I wonder why they did it that way this time?! Well that stinks! Thanx! ;v)

7. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

now wheres the exp share ;-;.

8. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

In Castelia close to the pokemon center is a building where you can fight trainers go there to floor 55

and talk to the old man, beat him, win exp share

9. Fennyariel

Hey! I was just going to say that! Besides, it's my thread!
    j/k

10. BigGangstaKillaC93

lol, I hate when people answer these question before I get the chance. Oh, and when you get to Chargestone cave, the professor will arrive and give you a lucky egg which boosts the EXP you get. I hope they will make it so Pokemon will be able to hold more than one item in future games though.

11. Fennyariel

Now my only problem is where to find a boyfriend for my girl pignite. I suppose by the time I do find one she'll have evolved into emboar.

12. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys :p