1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black [Eur] Wi-Fi Issue (on DSTT/YsMenu 6.58) - solved!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Macmaxi, May 8, 2011.

1. Macmaxi

Macmaxi New Member

Hey guys,

I have my DSTT cart for quite a while now and just decided to get some new games. After updating the Firmware and getting the unpatched Rom, everything seems to work just fine; except the Wi-FI. I tried to connect to my W-Lan via Mario-Kart DS and that worked without a problem, but when i check it via Pokemon Black i get the 51300 error, saying that the connection failed.

The C-Gear seems to work, but the Wi-Fi dosen't. I didn't really understand what all the functions are about, but it seems like i can't get online with my Pokemon Black. I don't know if this is a diffrence, but all of the games i have are german, while Pokemon black is english, but i don't think thats the problem.

I don't know if there is a thread already, search function dosen't give too much and i haven't found anything manually, feel free to redirect me if there is any thread regarding this issue.

EDIT: I have tried the PATCHED Black version and Wi-Fi works. I have now both ROM Versions and it only works on the patched version. So even if the clear version works on YsMenu, you need to use the patched version for a working Wi-Fi.

Maybe this will clear the confusion of some people.