1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black and White..Where is the save file?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by amtir, Jan 31, 2013.

1. amtir

amtir New Member

I need to know why i cant see the save file on Battery files?
    I already hex edit the game... use 2 important action replay code....and play halfway of the game without error or so on No$Zoomer.
    Someone please tell me where is the save file?

Oh and 1 more thing i wanna ask is about can you convert nds save file to emulator or from emulator to nds..?

2. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

The save file should be in the battery folder.

Also, you can convert nds save files with this: http://shunyweb.info/convert.php

3. amtir

amtir New Member

emmm nahh nothing at battery folder to.. other game save there accept pokemon white. I played 5584 - Pokemon White Version (E). There should be 5584 - Pokemon White Version (E).SAV but nothing there???

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Did you set the save file type/size to Flash512Kbytes and saved the settings?
    And did you see the little dot in the box while saving swirl around?
    If you don't see/did either of the above, then maybe it's not created.

Oh...you mentioned about hexediting the game. Mind elaborating about what exactly you did. And on top of those 2 AR codes did you use clean (unpatched) or patched rom? Try again, but this time follow this method : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60304.0.

5. amtir

amtir New Member

Thanks for the link. Now i know whats the problem is!

Notes:

Should there be any problem, delete the 'No$GBA.INI' file found inside the package to reset/default the settings

If you Enable the Cheat to Fast and the game loads you will find your Save file is not there to use this is not an error are corruption, You must do a Soft-Reset at all times after the Cheat is Enabled and your Save file will be there to use.

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're welcome. So it's solved then. Good to know.