1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black and White Translations

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by missionboy2, Sep 18, 2010.

1. missionboy2

missionboy2 Well-Known Member

I have started this thread for anyone who is playing B/W with no Japanese knowledge.

Here, you can request tutorials on things and maybe someone will drop in and help you out.

My request:

How do I download the Victini ticket event?

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Via Wi-Fi.

3. zepitar

zepitar Member

How to continue the game from the c-gear freeze in pokemon black?

4. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

don't use it.
    Every time you load your game first click the second option then the first one.
    The game will load then, just don't use the C-Gear. That's what I did.

5. geneericdrug

geneericdrug Well-Known Member

XD Great! Now I know what that warning was for. I thought they had implemented a "Hey you didn't save when you stopped playing!" warning. o_O Is C-Gear supposed to freeze for everyone? It doesn't freeze for me. I changed the <3's to bunnies. :3

Uhm yea >_>; real tip though, I know a lot of people are probably confused about the moves, Serebii has a large chunk of the moves already up in their pokedex, Bulbapedia has up to the small rock-type guy.

Also if you missed your monkey go back to the first gym, go right past the construction site and talk to the dark haired girl. Say yes and then the next dialogue is if you want to name your munkay :3. It will be the type weak against your starter.

6. Darkspine

Darkspine Member

I don't know if this is the proper place to ask this, but I'm having using the Pokemon Transfer Machine, it won't let me transfer any of the event pokemon (Raikou, Suicune, Entei, and Celebi), and no they are not holding items. I am Using black on a Original R4 running Wood R4 1.12, and the other a regular Diamond cart, with the event legends I'm trying to send over. Anyway have an idea what the problem is?

7. amuletneko

I can read most of the moves so far. I'm already on the 5th gym. btw, you said C-gear works for you, what card are you using? firmware? oh and does Wi-Fi/Dream World work for you?

as far as I've heard, you can't trade/whatever as of yet. Not sure though.

8. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

What must I do in the libary...?

I've fought two people...now the girl in the middle-right shelf won't do anything, whatever I answer...

9. geneericdrug

geneericdrug Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i, I *THINK* I'm using Acekard's official firmware, not AKIAO, or whatever that is, I'm not really sure if I want to put in the effort to check >_>; sorry. C-gear works but I've tried connecting to Wifi and I get an error, but thats probably because of how my school does its wifi. I'll figure it out while I eat lunch. And I have no idea how to do dream world, though I will be willing to explore/find out after I get my 3rd badge.

I'm useing a Hex edited version I found on 4chan's pokemon board. It's perfect, there is some freezing, but alot less then I had with Hg/SS. It's actually playable.

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I just kept clicking on the books, on the people, etc, eventually she will fight you, trying clicking on all the brown books again

11. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

are they pokesav or genuine ones.

12. Darkspine

Darkspine Member

Ah, them being pokesav'd could be the problem. You think they would work, if they were obtained through a wi-fi event instead?

13. amuletneko

after talking to her read the bookshelf on her line (the last from her I think)
    talk to her again, choose the first option and she'll battle you

I'm using Wood R4 for pokemon, played it for 5 hours strait, no hangs as of yet, excluding the C-gear