1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black and White Translation Fixes [ Official V1 ]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bikeboy99, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

In this thread please post any mistakes you've found in the translation, be it battling or story line.

Once we have compiled a reasonable size log, i will make a post on the main thread and email the list to Kaarosu

For future reference here is the thread http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2

Whats in game is this colour
    What it should be is this colour

This is not AP or ROM discussion

So far i have got:

Chelon says, Belle don't you ever grow up should be won't you ever grow up

After first rival battle it says all nice and healty should be healthy

Before battling Chelon it says so....would you do it should be will you do it

Before battling Chelon it says its good to test my readings, i dont really know whats so wrong but it doesn't sound right

While talking to mum after battles it says we'll stop by at her lab it should be we'll stop by her lab

While taling to mum Chelon says I'm sorry of earlier...i realy am it should be I'm sorry because of earlier and realy is spelt really
    while talking to mum , mum says first i have to give you something...ow yeah i remember it should be oh yeah i remember

while talking to mum she says here is what i want to give it should be here is what i wanted to give you

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Highlight the words with different colours I don't understand it ;D

3. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.