1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black and White 2 Cheats not working on R4?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by EternalPho, Dec 28, 2012.

1. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

Help ME!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

1) wrong board
    2) you have provided no information whatsoever
    3) making demands is rude.

3. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

I'm really sorry :( I was just frustrated. Well, I updated the cheats database on it so that I could use cheats on Pokemon Black and White 2. When I check off the ones I want, they don't work even when I do the button combo required to activate. Could someone please help me?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

what are you attempting to play the rom on? Emulator or flashcart, and which one (if it's a flashcart you will have to be VERY specific, there are dozens of different ones all trying to pass themselves off as the same one)

5. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

I'm using a flashcart, specifically the R4 SDHC RTS Lite. I updated the cheat db so that I could have codes for Pokemon Black and White 2. I went to open cheats for the game and they were there! I was so happy :) When i checked off the ones I wanted, they didn't work. I need help or a solution to this problem.

6. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

The trouble with cheats is sometimes they just don't work. Or at least I couldn't find a reason why they wouldn't. Of course there has to be one....
    Anywho...what cheats? Did you make sure they're for your region? Tell me they aren't Pokesav generated or other fan-made material.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

3 topics for 1 problem;

1. http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60941.0
    2. http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60940.0
    3. and this one.

Learn to be patient, people don't always respond immediately to posts. ::)

Also if you expect immediate help, be very informative about your problem. If you don't, then no one could respond promptly, thus you won't get the respond you so badly expect. Try to give as much info as possible, and not withhold it. For example, what cheats are you trying to use, where you got the cheats, game region, game ID, etc. If you make/wait for people to ask questions before you spit out info fragments, you'll not get immediate solution to your problem, and it could also cause people to lead you to the wrong solution by accident. There can be several causes for the cheats to not work, but it's hard to pinpoint the issue or even provide proper assistance with such lacking of info.

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Can a moderator please delete the posts linked to by prectorian.

9. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

I thought you were moderator?

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

He still is, but as a moderator he's limited to the topics under the SHARE Section only. Unless he's a Global Moderator or Admin, he can't cross moderate other sections.