1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon black 2 (usa) on acekard

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Foxeybabee, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Foxeybabee

Foxeybabee Active Member

Please, does anyone have black 2 working on acekard 2i? I've tried many different roms from clean to prepatched to manually patched and all I get is a white screen, can anyone help me??

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

The patched game has been confirmed working by various acekard 2i users.

Make sure you are using akaio 1.9.0

3. Dannymizer

Dannymizer Well-Known Member

Mine loads up fine but after playing just a few minutes it freezes and needs to be restarted but then it will just freeze again. I'm using 1.90 akaio

My r4ids.cn v1.51 does the same exact thing so I'm thinking it will only be fixed when new firmware is released as all my other roms work flawless on both carts.

Even though it freezes you should at least be able to load the game so you must be doing something wrong. Try backing up your TF then do the panasonic format, reinstall the latest firmware again then try installing just PKM2 to see what happens.

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

Your issue may be sorted with a good branded microSD with a Class rating of at least 6

5. Dannymizer

Post Merge: [time]1349788271[/time]
    I'm currently using samsung 16gb class 10. I use the Panasonic formater when needed.

I just ordered two new samsung 32gb class10, I'll see if that makes a difference when they come in.

6. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

The bigger the microSD the more likely you are to encounter your problem.

The brand you are using is good, put only the pokemon rom on the microSD to see if you still have the issue with the freezing.

7. syta

syta New Member

xxxpokemon black and white it is not clear yet the file = xxx pokemon white at my screen become white
    we haft to wait a litle longer

8. Dannymizer

Just started playing pkb2 with the ap patch fix on my AK2i and so far it did not freeze at the usual spots it used to before patch. It's that much better.

I'm using akaio 1.90 on dsi xl v1.4.4U

Don't know if it works the same yet on my r4ids.cn wood v1.51 but will run it as well soon.

I am still using the samsung 16gb class 10 loaded with about 240 roms and don't have a problem with any of the other roms with it being loaded to near max.