1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black 2 Desmume "connection with the other person has been lost"

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by odifma, Dec 27, 2013.

1. odifma

odifma New Member

well Im using Desemume 9.7. Followed the tutorial on this webstie. Me and my friend are at our friends house and decided to pokemon it up. We are on teh same network (ethernet connection). We got the setup for the wfc working. Connected and tested the connection just fine. When we tried to enter the middle room in the pokemon center. Both of us can enter the room (sometimes) and when one of us tries to set up a battle or xtrans, it dcs one of us. So i looked around and someone mentioned that ist probably the firmware.dfc file. so i changed mine with one i found on the internet. Stil the same problem. Anyone have any Suggestions? we are both running win 7 64bit and both making it run as admin

EDIT - OK so i got it to work by replacing the dfc of both mine and my friends emulator. with DIFFERENT ones from the net. BUT when we get in to the room, we see eachother and try to battle but when it asks for approval from the other person, it takes roughly a minute, and then it says the othe person disconnected, then we have to re connect and it will keep doing the same thing

TLDR : We get into the room to battle. asks for confirmation from both players, when one player finally accepts, on both emulators it says awaiting players decions, waits for a minute or 2 then BOTH emulators say the connection wiht the other person has been lost

Could it be were having those issues because were on teh same router?