1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Battle Revolution question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nejcgx, Aug 16, 2009.

1. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Hey there, I recently bought a Wii and I've got a PAL PBR too, and I'm just wondering is it possible to use a German Pokemon Platinum with an english PAL version of Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Regards

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you should be able to :)

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Should be fine-link them up and see.

It's japanese that may make things harsh.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Actually, Japanese doesn't have any adverse effects on the English release of PBR either.

5. Hovo

Hovo Member

If it's a real Pokemon Platinum, yes. If it's a ROM, it depends on your flash cart. I think only Cyclo DS supports connection to Wii.

6. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

As people have said, if it's an original game, and it's PAL, it will work.

7. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answers, I went to the nearby shop and bought one :)

The crazy thing was lol, I checked the price and it was 35€, while Diamond and Pearl ones were 40€.. ???
    BTW, can someone tell me when can I copy my pokemon, do I need to complete something? I just finished the first gym.

8. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Hey there!

OK it doesn't work. I don't have any idea what I'm doing wrong. :'(
    First of all, I have 6 pokemon in my box, the connect to wii just doesn't show up, if I have 6 pokemon in my party it still doesn't work. I have 2 badges at the moment, but are there any requirements what I have to do before I can copy my pokemon to PBR? Please answer, I'm desperate :'(.

9. steven_gambee

steven_gambee Member

well if you are using a flashcart other then cyclo DS u probably wont be able to copy your pokemon. if you are using a real pokemon game then you shouldnt have a problem.