1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Ash Theory

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sinnoh2, Apr 3, 2011.

1. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

I just read a thread that Pokemon might just be ash in a Coma
    I have just been Mind Fucked.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, Pokemon is the Matrix.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

And this is in non-emulation help WHY?

4. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

When mind is in coma, you don't even get dreams.How can ash imagine that? o_O

5. sinnoh2

idk i just read a thread about it and NON Emulation help >:c IM ASKING A QUESTION !

6. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

What confuses me is that some version states that he got into a coma AFTER the bicycle accident.
    IIRC, Pikachu was involved in it. How was Pikachu there if it was a coma?
    Dunno, I didn't get it all. What mindfucked me was the "-All You Zombies-" paradox.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

No, Ash was infact, a fifty-five year old psychedelic paedophile who started out as a pidgey with a broken leg born inside a volcano in Antarctica. NOW YOU KNOW.

8. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

What's your question then? I don't see a question.

10. sinnoh2

What is your opinion about this Theory of Ash being in a coma and pokemon being fake !

11. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

My opinion is it's all false theory.Just like digimon, daigunders and etc., this pokemon series is also another world with pokemon for real(though imaginative for us :p).It's nothing related to Ash's sleep or coma.

12. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

If ash wakes up, the Pokemon franchise will meet its end. That's probably not gonna happen.

13. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

And I always thought that was Harry Potter...

14. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

It's not saying Pokemon are fake. It's saying that in Ash's coma, Pokemon are a lot less dangerous and the world is easier to live in. It's also saying that in Ash's coma, there are 0 non-Pokemon animals.

15. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

They did this "Everything was just in the protagonist's head" story Arc with the Doraemon Franchise (in Manga &/or Anime) for the series' possible ending & Every Doraemon fan literally wanted to murder the guy who came up with it.

17. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Actually, I think the pokemon world is stuck in an infinite cycle like Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Which is why Pikachu resets to lv. 5 after every anime and why Ash doesnt age.

18. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Agree with this guy :)) ^
    or maybe its just that ash is a soul he died when the spearows attack him it looked like pikachu scared them but not really and became chow fans :D

19. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

All I can say is... Lol.

20. imp24

imp24 Active Member

This world we live in is false, we are all in slumber. The pokemon game does not exist, we are too depressed of the harshness of the real world so we decided to fall asleep forever and dream of playing a game where we capture animals with incredible powers and make them fight over each other.

But in real life, no such game is created, Nintendo does not exist. Just a figment of imagination created for us to escape from reality.