1. This forum is in read-only mode.

POKEMANS!!!...and also them Digimons...

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by doughboy, Nov 17, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Yes, Pokémon...
    My question is, "What was the first Pokémon game you played?"
    For me it was actually Pokémon: FireRed Version...
    Then I moved on to the old school ones... Pokémon: Silver Version
    Never played Pokémon Colosseum or Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness...
    Also, "Do you think the new Pokémon episodes suck?"
    Iv'e seen one or two episodes, but the feel has changed allot...and the Pokémon keep on coming...
    Dear god, how many are there now, like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Re: POKEMANS!!!

What is Pokemon?

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

LOL XD

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Pokemon Yellow. I wanted the Pikachu. =/

I don't watch the cartoon.

5. Stanley Richards

I have an original Pokemon Yellow Special Edition somewhere in the house. Fun, it was.

6. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

pokemon red on the gameboy was my first pokemon game. I played it when I was 3 years old. when I was 5, I started watching the cartoon. when I hit 10, cartoon was a fail to me. I completely LOVED the first 2 seasons. but after that, fail.

7. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Pokemon Blue then Gold then Crystal Then Sapphire then Pearl then Platinum and now Black I also played Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 that should be all.I kept watching pokemon until the 4th season came on because the first 3 seasons were the only ones that were good.But after that it died :p

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Pokemon blue, then yellow, pokemon snap, pokemon stadium, then silver, then crystal, pokemon stadium 2, then sapphire, then fire red, soul silver, black. usually me and my brother get the opposite versions.

i'm watching the raw pokemon best wishes and i'm enjoying it

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

whoa!...if were gonna list it like that:
    Fire Red (GBA)
    Silver (GBC)
    Gold (GBC)
    All other other Pokémon games for the GBA...I have to summarize :p im too lazy...
    off-topic:
    I don't want to make a whole new topic for it (lets save some digital paper).......but, "Does anyone remember Digimon?"
    I really loved the theme song, the Pokémon one as well...the shows was ok...

10. Stanley Richards

There are only 3 seasons of Digimon.

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

oh...i see..cause i said...
    perfection is vital... thanks for pointing that out...i was being immature when i said it, but what the hell...

just for fun...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUihzNN0ees&feature=related

12. Stanley Richards

I wasn't talking about your grammar.

13. doughboy

doughboy Guest

WAIT!, Wait, wait a second http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon
    It's still Digimon even if its an abridged/after series...there were also some different characters in season three, which means you might not even consider that one part of the original...

14. Stanley Richards

... I meant there are only 3 good seasons of Digimon in my book. Tamers, Savers and the first original one. The rest didn't really give me the "Digital monsters" feel.

15. sylar1000

Well those are pretty much the games i played first lol, i started blue around the time it came out. They used to have little pokemon comics in Nintendo Power, some would have little things about the games.

I liked Digimon, i've seen pretty much every season. The newest one is uh..ok, i don't mind it, just wish it had digivolutions.

I loved the japanese version of savers because of "Digisoul Charge!"

I enjoyed the english theme to frontier i think it was "look to the past, as we head for the future, to reclaim the digital world"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Z7mvLyMm8

I also used to have the first version of the digimon tamogatchi type things, i had the yellow one i think.

16. Stanley Richards

Xros Wars brings back the feel of Digimon 1, and it actually FEELS like a DIGITAL world filled with MONSTERS.

17. sylar1000

Not for me it doesn't lol. I don't mind the whole fusion transforming thing, it's pretty cool, i just miss them digivolving.

Although for me Pokemon Best Wishes feels more like season 1 of pokemon, no clue how, it just feels new and different now.

18. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

actually there is like 6 seasons, but only 3 are good one (digimon 01, digimon adventure 02 and digimon tamers), season 4 onward sucks.

anyway my 1st pokemon game should be blue with squirtle as starter.

19. Stanley Richards

By 3 seasons I meant the only 3 seasons. I love 1 and 3, but 5 deserves a mention as well, since it has a really dark tone, much like 3, which I loved.

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Pokemon red, anything later and you don't really know your pokemon.