1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Jonez001, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=11517

Video

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/17/new-pokemon-game-is-a-nobunagas-ambition-crossover-really/

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

A sign that Game Freak is running out of ideas. It would probably have been better to do a crossover with something popular. I've never heard of this Nobunaga's Ambition. And to this extent, it will most likely not see a state-side release because of that.

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Maybe they want to take it in a new direction.
    Or they just want to get that Nobunaga's Ambition to our Western culture. Maybe it gets a release on the 3DS

4. insanecrazy07

I think the only thing they've successfully brought to the states through another crossover game would be the Fire Emblem series through Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Let's hope it works.

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Just explain to me how they have mewtwo, a pokemon that was created genetically from science, in this era.

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The same reason why that insane doctor whose name I had forgotten could create a mutant Mewtwo hologram which could turn his body parts into any Pokemon's.

7. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

All I could think of was how perfect Samurott would be as a main character's partner.

8. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

if it isnt translated theres always the fan translations

9. insanecrazy07

It would be nice if they could all work together on it instead of having 4 or 5 incomplete projects.

10. hirokaski

yeah but most translator prefer their own teams while some might consider doing it as a joint project but the likally hood of a uk release is highly doubtful

11. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I.. You... Just answer my question first..by then I'll have an answer for you...

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Someone told me an fucking idiot on GBATemp made a thread about this game. They tried to say the game was leaked and that the release number was 5767. There was a download link, too. Then they cited RomU was the source of that information/link. Then mods locked the thread and removed the link.

OMG GUISE I THINK THE GAME WAS LEAKED BEFORE IT WAS MADE. I THINK I'M GONNA......wait, no, I haven't taken enough arrows to the knee to be that stupid.

....I feel stupid just thinking about some fucking idiot citing RomU as the source of a fake download.

13. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

seriously? That actually happened? LOL

Now that made my day. HA!

14. hirokaski

is it me or does this look similar to rumble blast gamplay ?