1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nejcgx, Apr 13, 2009.

1. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

As mentioned in the title, the game is going to be released this Saturday! Read more on serebii ;), is anyone else expecting it?
    Although it's only in Japanese for the moment, I hope someone will upload a rom to Romulation :D.

2. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

i couldnt be arsed playin the time and darkness. this should be better though. cant wait.

3. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Wow on saturday? I didnt even hear about this...

4. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

I was reading about it on serebii, I hope it will be a lot better than time and darkness, because I didn't really finish those because they got boring at time :D

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lol same here... lol I got as far as when I found out Groyvle was good and Dusknoir was bad :p lol but yeah, this game looks pleasing... and I think there are more Starter and Campanion pokemon to choose from

6. Murderbox

Murderbox Active Member

I just tried Mystery Dungeon Blue. It was awful. :|

7. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

gasp! serebii isn't lagging anymore!
    yay they re-introduced Eevee as a starter ;D
    of course i'm looking forward to this, except... i can't read Japanese. guess i'm waiting for the English release

8. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

there maybe someone will do a basic patch and till the english version comes out

9. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Well, I can't read Japanese either, but what the hell, you can still understand it because it is similar to the previous Time and Darkness. Yes they have removed like 4 or 5 starters, and adding some cool ones, such as Eevee and Riolu <3.

rush n kaos, gotta love unlaggy serebii, ;)?

10. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

gotta love unlaggy serebii ;D the last few times i wanted to find something i was like "oh yeah it's really bad at the moment"
    most likely yea, so i'm looking forward to that too

11. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Romulation has very fast uploaders, I must admit that. ^_^

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/3656_-_Pokemon_Fushigi_no_Dungeon_Sora_no_Tankentai_(J)(Caravan).rar.html/

Gonna post a review with changes soon. ;)

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

wont it be in japanese?

13. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

It is in Japanese, yes, but it's still playable if you played Time and Darkness before, just like me ;).
    OK, I've downloaded the game and the game works fine on R4 WITHOUT the YSMenu, there is no fixing or patching needed to play this game, which is perfect! The game is working on R4 (which is weird lol)! Download and try it. I'll tell you the differences later, I'm only at the begining of the game :p.

14. calvin_0

but you wont know the stroyline, unless you can read japanese.......

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its probably no different to any of the others.

16. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

no i started it the start is exactly the same but i really don't want to struggle through it if i can't understand Japanese

17. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Yeah that is so true. It's the same and you can still download the english version when it comes..

18. imma-panda

imma-panda Member

why does it always have to be japanese version first?? they take forever to translate into english...

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because the companies that produce the games are japanese?

20. calvin_0

but how do you know its the same if you cant read japanese? people think Platimun is the same as DP, but then the storyline is differ then DP's story.