1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Points2Shop - Get anything you want from Amazon.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armada92, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armada92

armada92 Member

Hey guys,
    Have any of you ever heard of Points2Shop or P2S? It is the greatest site in the entire world. Here you can get anything off Amazon with a little hard work. Notice I don't say that it's free like other sites will advertise. On p2s, you can take something called an "offer". Offers are things like surveys where another website wants you to give them your honest opinion. Personal info is never required until "payday". Everytime you fill out an offer, the website pays p2s. P2S then pays you in the form of points which can be redeemed for anything that is on amazon.com. Every point equals one cent. That may seem insignificant but every offer is like one dollar. So, if you do ten a day, then you just got ten dollars. On amazon, you could score a brand new ps3 or xbox 360. Or maybe you want a brand new dsi. Well, you can get them here. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today.
    referral links not allowed, read our rules

P.S. Many of you upon entering the site will think that it is a big scam. It is not. I would not have gone through all this trouble and I have gotten rewards myself.

To sign up:

1. When you get to the home page, click the big green box that says Sign Up Step 1.
    2. Once you have clicked that, fill out the membership process. Do not make any info up or you will be banned. Honesty is a core principle of p2s.
    3. When you get to the part asking for your address, you are able to skip this part until you feel that you are comfortable with the site.
    4. Begin by checking out the tutorials or talking to any other members when you need help.
    5. Go get anything you want on Amazon.com.

Have fun!!!

2. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

sounds a bit like a sales pitch... and I have been there, it is indeed a crock of shat...

3. armada92

armada92 Member

No. This is not a sales pitch. Points2Shop doesn't sell you anything. You don't get cash like other sites so there is no need for a credit card. And this is not a scam. I have ordered things before and have gotten them through the mail after waiting about three days.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we don't allow this sort of content on here. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.