1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Points on both?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XcubanZ, Jul 11, 2008.

1. XcubanZ

XcubanZ New Member

I'm not really new (I registered some time ago), but I have currently 9100 points. (Which I think is a lot.) BUT! Maybe, there could be a way to integrate the site and forums more, like show current points on forum. Then, every post earns 1, 5, or 10 points or something. OR, you can do it by words. The more words a post has, it multiplied by a multiplier (quotes should not be included in word count), and added to points. Just a suggestion, doesn't really need too. But I would like to see my points in my forum userprofile, dunno. And you should make a richest users thing too. To see who's rich and who's not. :p

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nah, that would encourage spamming, which we don't want. That has been suggested before elsewhere, but of course, it was shut down.

3. XcubanZ

XcubanZ New Member

Ah, I am very sorry then. Though what about the richest users idea? Like, just to see who has the most points and stuff? Just wondering. Though your right, spamming would happen.... :/

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There's a topic in games and jokes about the richest users. Currently it's nomercy who's been with us since forever and is a premium member, number two isn't far off though, only about 2000 points or so.

5. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Actually, the idea is to keep all users within the same standards in order to keep balance of the forums.