1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PMD Rescue Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by treec_cynda, Dec 5, 2010.

1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Anyone who needs to be rescued in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 1 can post their SOS passwords here.

Rules for SOS:

No fake SOS passwords.

Rules for AOK:

No fake AOK passwords.
    Quote the SOS post so people know which one you're responding to.

(I would just start a new child board for this, but I'm not Seph so I don't have the privileges.)

I personally will rescue anyone who has died in Thunderwave Cave or before.

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Can't you just say PMD 1 and 2, and tell people to specify which game they need rescue in?

3. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

PMD2 has Wifi, so they wouldn't need to do this...Wait a second, you're right. People obviously might have a ROM, but if I do both in one thread, it'll get too crowded. I'll start a new thread for that.

4. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

It's possible to get your own save code, back up your data, load your defeated data, go rescue yourself, get your own rescued code, and then punched it in.

I know that's what I do.

5. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

You do that...how?

6. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Its simple as it says.

Before getting in on a dangerous dungeon you save the game (normal ingame sav, not the quick ones).
    Go to the folder, make a backup of the .sav file and rename it.

Play the dungeon and if you fail, you take note of the password. Go to the folder again, change the names of the .sav so the backup one is loaded.
    Add the rescue code, save yourself, change both .sav's again and done.

You can also create 2 emulator folders and open 2 emulator at the same time with the same .sav file. Its quicker than keep renaming the files.

7. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest