1. This forum is in read-only mode.

plz plz help!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by OAN, Jul 29, 2010.

1. OAN

OAN Guest

so i started a japanese pokemon heart gold file, then i got the english version, is there any way to continue my japanesee sav file on the english version??
    Post Merge: [time]1280425143[/time]
    I also tried changing the sav file into the exact name of the english version

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

And is the name something like Pokemon HeartGold (U).sav?

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

What emulator are you using ?

If no$gba , Don't have a sav in the battery folder, Fined out when running the game what name with autosave dose it create in battery folder

Then rename a copy of your sav to the same name and replace it into the battery folder
    Post Merge: [time]1280425596[/time]
    In fact don't have any sav in bat folder , Just let it crate one from the game it's self so they is no confusion

4. OAN

OAN Guest

no actually im using acekard2 i
    Post Merge: [time]1280426231[/time]
    and no it was just "pokemon heart gold.nds"

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It is exactly?
    And did you update your firmware to the latest? - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=38335.msg695431#msg695431

6. OAN

OAN Guest

mi pretty sure it is, plus Its not even reading the sav file its starting the new game automaticaly
    Post Merge: [time]1280427267[/time]
    it worked!!!! thank u all for helping me. what i did was, i copied the same exact name the game made when i started it and pasted it on the japanese sav file and it read. thank u all for tryying