1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by michael_21, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael_21

michael_21 New Member

i downloaded yugioh 5d and it all works expt the sound is alittle distorted and is getting quite annoying how do i fix it ? and im using the No$gba

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

..change the audio plugin?

Alter the settings?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Change the Audio quality. All you can do really.

4. benkil

benkil New Member

I dont know if i am posting this in the right place as I am new but I am having a few problems. I downloaded some games last week on my sons new dsi , thanks to the help of someone on this site and all went well until now. I have just put some more games on but something seems to have gone wrong. When i look on the sd card to see the download it is showing folders with unusual symbols below them, not like anything on the other games I have done. The card now wont work in the DSI. It now isnt showing any games when the card is in the dsi. I have tried removing the dodgy looking files & folders from the card but it wont let me it just says cannot delete file, cannot read from the source file or disc. This is obviously the problem but I dont know how to remove them. I would be gratefull for any advice. My son doesn't know what has happened yet so I am hoping to restore all his games before he comes in. Help please.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You can always do a full format, it will erase anything on the drive. In my computer, right click on the SD Card and choose to Format it, the default options should usually be OK to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.