1. This forum is in read-only mode.

plz help me i am new here

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ayoola00, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ayoola00

ayoola00 Active Member

hi i love this site and i need somehelp some new game is not working for me like Golden_Sun_Dark_Dawn_USA and the new bakugun when i open it it trun to a blue srceen whi out saying not plz help

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ayoola00, welcome to the community but are you saying your copies of golden sun & bakugan isn't working?

what are you trying to run it with??

3. ayoola00

ayoola00 Active Member

i am trying to run it on no$gba and it show a bluescreen it and some other game
    i amthe full package from the site plz helpme

4. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ayoola00, hmm... i havent had time to setup a DS emulator and i don't think my pc can run it right now, sorry

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Which version?

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Golden Sun flat out is not workable in No$GBA + No$Zoomer (which you should be running). You also have to run most new games through the BIOS method to get them to work.

7. ayoola00

ayoola00 Active Member

how doido that plzhelp ty

8. LuckyTrouble77

Is there any effort to use full words? I mean, even if English isn't your first language, txt tlk is still annoying.

Anyways, you have to go into the No$GBA settings and enable BIOS. If you have the full package, it should boot up fine. You also need to encrypt the game with something that meganova surely knows the name of.

9. meganova

Yeah, right.

To OP, read through this tutorial.,
    not only for GS, but also for Bakugan and some other new games.

GS is playable on No$gba, and can be completed with it.

10. LuckyTrouble77

Well, it's playable, but looks awful. I would rather wait for my DS to be fixed.than play it in there, but it's all up to personal choice.

11. meganova

The graphic becomes better as you play through the game, well at least for me.

12. ayoola00

ayoola00 Active Member

hey y but i dont see down load link where is it

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Try DeSmuMe, it has better compatibility than No$GBA. The link : http://desmume.org/

Or

Try this all in 1 emulator WAVE ROAR. The link : http://www.emucr.com/2010/08/wave-roar-20100829.html

It got both DeSmuMe and No$GBA, and several other emulators ready for use, its an all in one program. PSX, PS2, XBOX, GBA, GBC, SNES, NES, Game Gear, Sega Master, ect.

Of cause how fast these emulators run the game depands on your computer specification.