1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pls help me fix my r4i gold card

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by beaudon73, Oct 22, 2010.

1. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

my son deleted everything off the sd card and now i cant find anywhere to download v1.4 . the card is a r4i revolution for ds ive been to the web adress on the card but can only find v1.4.1 and it doesnt work on my card . could anyone please tell me what software i need to download and from where ive tried v 1.29b and v1.4.1 and they both make the screen white when i try to go on the r4 card thankyou for any help you can give

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

You need to have the latest firmware/kernel. That's all if you have a DS or DS lite.

If you have a DSi and have updated recently, you need to have ran the 1.4.1 fix found on the website (just putting it on your card won't work)

3. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

Ifound the fix but it says you have to have v1.4 or lower on the card and i dont have any ,and im not sure what software is compatable ,ive just read somewhere that v1.35 is compatable so im going to try that.

4. yoshi2889

No don't downgrade.

Then first run the 1.4 upgrade, and then the 1.4.1 upgrade (both found on the site).

5. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

i cant find v1.4 anywhere dont even no if it exists ive been googling it for 2days its not on the web site i think its just made up to piss me off
    Post Merge: [time]1287746630[/time]
    nothing is working v1.35 wont even work screen still stays white, i read somewhere that v1.4.1 blocks the cart so im thinking its broke when ive tried to run it on it. i would really appreciate it if anyone knows where v1.4 is if not which is the best card to buy coz going to have to get a new one

6. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

the fix yoshi is talking about is this i think:
    http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12925
    When downloaded read the README first!

7. yoshi2889

No I'm talking about the 1.4 upgrade. not the 1.4.1 upgrade.