1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please take a look at my R4 my theme

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kamuikurou, Jul 18, 2009.

1. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Hi. I've made a theme for r4 and submitted it for this month's NDSthemes competition. Feel free to use it and if you like it, please vote for me. :D
    [​IMG]
    http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/c/23b11a0087

And it seems RomU lacks flashcart theme discussions. In return for the community, I'll be willing to take up some r4 theme requests. Just give me some pictures and rough concept, I'll turn it into a theme ready to use.

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Hmm, nice! Not too complex and cluttered, very elegant. Also, I love your avatar. I like this new craze for making things look like they're from Scribblenauts (a game I'm really looking forward to). Good theme, I made it one of my 12!

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Even though I didn't properly try it, the on-site flash viewer gave me a good glimpse. Nice one.

4. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

you should make a CycloDS one just like that

nice work!

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Hm, I have one very, VERY similar to this... maybe I'm using yours, but I'm too lazy to check.

6. kamuikurou

Yeah. It's very easy for anyone to make anyway.

I browse NDSThemes a bit... CycloDS themes seems very cool and complicated to make. While making an R4 theme is such a breeze ^^ I'm pretty jealous for you CycloDS users actually...

But nope. R4 is the best >_< (since I've never tried anything else besides EDGE and it seems bad.)

7. musiclegend14

I've never attempted to make one so i don't know how hard they are to make, maybe I'll try one pretty soon. As for R4 being the best...i think the CycloDS is a bit better because of the support team and automatic patching...I've never had a game fail on me (some people have but it is fixed pretty fast)

8. Lil SaintDemon

Lil SaintDemon Well-Known Member

That's tight. I wanted to make an R4 layout but I never figured out what I needed to do. Or came up with a theme. I like yours a lot though. I like that button symbol.

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Are you able to include the time and the date in your themes?

10. kamuikurou

It's easily changeable - just open the theme.ini then change the value of: (540a0a)

; Color of the time
    Color04=540a0a

to any color of your preference that isn't blackish (like FFFFFF for white)

Thanks. I like them too. TWEWY is by far the game with coolest graphics/art I've ever played.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It shows by default.

12. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

Very nice :) TWEWY is awesome.

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Very nice TWEWY theme! Downloading right now

14. the1wingedangel

the1wingedangel New Member

you know when i read this i thought it waz going to be a stupid backgroung but its actualy prity cool im glad my comp forced me to come

15. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

Even though im one of the few teens who isnt into the dark kind of theme, I really think that is awesome!

16. musiclegend14

outcastt

just kidding...I'm also not into the dark stuff, a lot of teen gamers around me are though

17. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

yeah, true

18. kamuikurou

^^True for me too. But I think TWEWY only has little dark theme. It has more 'cool' vibe on it.

19. musiclegend14

it's more sci-fi than dark...I'm not really far into it but that's my impression. The only dark aspect is the shady characters, but they resemble the people you would see in a city anyways.