1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please suggest some good RPGs and workout games for Wii?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rpgirl, Jul 19, 2010.

1. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Hi, I just got a Wii yesterday and can anyone please suggest some really nice rpgs and workout games without using any add ons accesories?

I have gotten Tales of Symphonia, New Super Mario, Mario Galaxy 2, Cold Mountain, The Boy and His Blob, Alice in Wonderland just for the record.

I would like to find workout games that only uses the sensor controller, without the nunchuk attached, are there any out there that can really maximize your exercise? (Yeah I know, it's best to exercise at gym and whatnots but I like working out at home:)

And I would truly appreciate any other games that are relatively good, any games similar to Mario style and any rare and bizarre games like Boku No Natsuyasumi(PSP, PS3) in English would be highly anticipated!

Thank you!

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Wii fit Plus is good, but it requires the balance board.
    Also...you can mod your Wii...but I wouldn't do it if you just got it though. :p

3. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Hehe, it's a modded Wii actually....I don't have intention to get the board first although it looks alright. Maybe I should get a Jog controller instead? Wii Fit, does it include any jogging using the sensor remote controller?